1. Be Young Again - I don't believe there is any way this would happen even if I wanted it (heheee)
3. Live without my children or husband or grandchildren
4. Drive a real small car (because I'd be mowed down by all the monstrous large vehicles on the road). I drive a full sized sedan.
5. Have someone make decisions about my life for me. If I'm the one living with the consequences then I'm making the decisions.
6. Live in a big city with all it's crime, traffic, and pollution.
7. Live without a computer or worse yet, live with dial up internet.
8. Be surgically enhanced, I'm okay with what I got at birth.
9. Live on the coast and worry about the devastation of hurricanes. I love the coastline and I love the sea and I think I'd even love living on some islands in the Caribbean but not during hurricane season.
10. Live in a house where 9 people shared 1 bathroom. I grew up in a house where that was the case (and people wonder why my bladder is so strong), hmmmmm.
11. Be a crime victim. The personal violation lasts forever.
12. To get sick or get so old that I depended on my children to do everyday life tasks for me.
13. Be on a sinking cruiseship.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants