1. If you were born to your spouse's parents, how would your life be different?
2. If you were born the other gender, would your occupation be different?
3. What would I do if I knew I could not fail?
4. What would I do if there were nothing to fear?
5. What is a loving thing you could do right now?
6. What is the most important aspect of life for you to focus on right now?
7. What's the most important thing you can do now that will impact the greatest number of people in your
8. Knowing what you know now, what would you go back and change?
9. What would $8.00 per gallon gasoline do to your life?
10. If money were no object, where would you live?
11. If you could only take 10 items with you from your home, what would those items be (not people)?
12. Is the person you trust the most a friend or member of your family?
13. Under what circumstance would you leave your spouse?
1. I would be of Mexican American decent, I would speak Spanish fluently, I would have been born and
here in San Antonio, I would have had dark hair and dark eyes and probably a darker complexion.
2. I certainly wouldn't be a mother but without a doubt I'd be a father.
3. I would have become a doctor.
4. Sky Dive.
5. Forgive my mother for the hell she put me through in my life.
6. The most important aspect of my life right now is my husband.
7. Making sure I don't smoke anymore. Of course this is most important to myself but it's also
important to anymore I come in contact with now or in the future. The longer I stay well and alive
the more time I have to impact the world I live in positvely.
8. I would have tried harder to finish my education.
9. I would stay home even more than I do now, I would eat less expensive food, I wouldn't travel.
10. The California wine country.
11. My computer, my 4 large boxes of photos, my watch, a box of clothes, my purse, my camera, my ipod.
12. My husband.
13. Abuse - spousal, child, sexual.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants